GSXS 1000 Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks for the advice everybody, took the plunge today. Will pick up a white 2018 F next weekend (but she's already MINE!) I actually shopped around and got an even better deal. Excluding taxes and tags (which I'll do myself about ~$389) my payment to the dealer $7,846.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks for the advice everybody, took the plunge today. Will pick up a white 2018 F next weekend (but she's already MINE!) I actually shopped around and got an even better deal. Excluding taxes and tags (which I'll do myself about ~$389) my payment to the dealer $7,846.
That's a screamin good deal. You don't usually see that kind of discount until the bike has sat there for a couple years. Congrats!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thx, I kinda had my heart set on the Blue/Black but this white one was too good to pass up. You're right about the deal; it's incredible that's why I had to jump while the suzuki $ were still in play.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thx, I kinda had my heart set on the Blue/Black but this white one was too good to pass up. You're right about the deal; it's incredible that's why I had to jump while the suzuki $ were still in play.
Since you're right around the corner, we'll have to meet up and be awkward twinzies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw that! I pass by Ashburn all the time. Before I worked at home I went in Herndon regularly and I used to live in Cascades. I'll have to check your thread on your color ideas. I saved so much money I could actually buy some of the blue body panels and still come out ahead!

·
Registered
36 Posts
You got a great deal. I bought mine last week and it was 8800 plus freight, prep, tax, tag and title came to 10100 out the door. I probably could have done a little better but since the bike was 11300, got the Suzuki cash back and another 1500 off retail, I was kinda satisfied. The surprise was the dealer here in Fl does all the tag and title work on site. When I left I had the permanent tag, an electronic title (received the hard copy a week later from DMV) and NO fees to do the paper work, although I'm sure it was hidden in the price some where, I was satisfied. Love the bike!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Considering that the GSXS 1000 year 2020 retails for $11,099 plus dealers fees, tax, registration, etc. the bill comes to about $14.5K OTD, I guess anything below $11K is a good deal for this bike. People who have got it for $7K, 8K or 9K got an excellent deal.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I walked outa the dealer at 10k with a 1000$ alpine star jacket included,

0%APR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Used 2018 F with 1900 miles, $7,350 OTD. I had a trade so no taxes. It was stock 😞

241 - 255 of 255 Posts