GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
New member from Australia with a 1000f here.
Joined the site as I'm looking to learn more about in's and out's of my bike. :x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome fishfinger. What color F did you get? How are you liking it?
I got a 2017 black/blue one.

Welcome also Ozzy Guy, and I hope you enjoy the bike. New or a preloved and sorted out unit?

Rob.
I got a 3 month old black/blue one.
I have been enjoying it until a group ride last night where I noticed that the snatch throttle is unbearable over bumpy roads. I was trying to keep up with
the other guys in the group and lets just say, I wasn't comfortable giving it in the corners.

I'm getting a shorty windscreen and new mirrors.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
To be completely honest with you I don't think the screen and mirrors will help much with the snatchy throttle

I got a 3 month old black/blue one.
I have been enjoying it until a group ride last night where I noticed that the snatch throttle is unbearable over bumpy roads. I was trying to keep up with
the other guys in the group and lets just say, I wasn't comfortable giving it in the corners.

I'm getting a shorty windscreen and new mirrors.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got a 2017 black/blue one.

I had exactly the same problem on less-than-smooth roads with my 2018 F model, I put a Throttle Tamer on it and voila, problem solved (or at least 99% eliminated).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be completely honest with you I don't think the screem and mirrors will help much withbthe snatchy throttle 😉
Haha, yeah, that is next.
I've enquired about that kawasaki part with a dealer, now I just need to find somewhere that sells it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts