GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 50+ years in biking I have to give it up,:crying: so reluctantly my GSX-S 1000FA must go along with the following parts bought over winter but never fitted, will sell (the parts NOT the bike!)for around half their retail price including carriage to anywhere in the UK.

V-Trec Vario ll length adjustable/span adjustable/ folding brake and clutch levers in black. cost £83.11 sell for £45.

Ermax hugger/chain guard and seat cowl (blue) cost £176.12 sell for £90.

MRA double bubble screen (light tint) cost £93.44 sell for £46.

Also have 2 workshop stands for sale;

ABBA Sky Lift with foot pedal upgrade cost £462 sell for £250

Bike-Tower paddock stand/lift with wheels cost £356 sell for £180.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i am intrested in the skylift but that depends on where you are (location postage costs etc.) Please PM me and we can see if we can make a deal have money ready and waiting

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sorry to hear of you predicament ol lad... But don't wishing to sound like a vulture I would like to buy the V-Tech Levers..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't sound like a vulchure! I put it out there..
I've got I guy asking about all the parts so I have to give him first shout, but if that doesn't work out I will give you he next option. I'll let you know. thanks for getting bak to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi I am 20 miles from Newcastle upon tyne. As per my Ad. I will pay the carriage. One guy has asked about all the parts (and I saw his reply first) so I must give him first refusal, but if that sale doesn't work out I'll let you know and we can see what we can arrange. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts