GSXS 1000 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
2022 GSXS 1000
90 Posts
I want my bike before any price jumps can get announced
It's starting to happen, I secured mine with a dealer in NH for the $425 freight charge. Received a call from another dealer and they added the $150 fuel surcharge to the freight, an additional $100 to the doc fees and some "mandatory" charge that covers death in the amount of $4000 for 6 months and the battery for 1 year. Almost $600 extra vs the dealer I'm buying from in the same area.

·
Registered
973 Posts
It's starting to happen, I secured mine with a dealer in NH for the $425 freight charge. Received a call from another dealer and they added the $150 fuel surcharge to the freight, an additional $100 to the doc fees and some "mandatory" charge that covers death in the amount of $4000 for 6 months and the battery for 1 year. Almost $600 extra vs the dealer I'm buying from in the same area.
how much is your OTD price and bike year/make?
they sent me a list of itemized fees, but it doesn't have 150 freight on it, im going to argue it, and if they say no. im going to ask them to swap my rubber in lieu of the 150 surcharge.

·
Registered
2022 GSXS 1000
90 Posts
how much is your OTD price and bike year/make?
they sent me a list of itemized fees, but it doesn't have 150 freight on it, im going to argue it, and if they say no. im going to ask them to swap my rubber in lieu of the 150 surcharge.
$12,048 for the 2022 naked 1000.

$11,299 for the bike
$425 Freight
$225 Prep
$99 Doc Fee

·
Registered
973 Posts
Debbie said 30 units was shipped/received 2 weeks ago (April 30th routhly) but my order still doesn’t say shipped

She clarified and said it will say shipped once it enters and leaves the American port. She said about 3 days after it leaves there is when Suzuki typically gets updated info, and at that time means the bikes are enroute to the dealers

·
Registered
304 Posts
Still in limbo, then. I'd go ride my RR, but even though I went for a walk in shorts yesterday, I woke up to snow this morning. Two of my trees have broken limbs from heavy, wet snow, and weather forecast calls for freezing conditions tonight. My air conditioner was running two days ago. So even if the GT arrived today, it wouldn't do me any good...can't ride. Strange days...

·
Registered
973 Posts
It’s pool weather here in the south. Highs in the 90s lows in the high 60s rest of the week! View attachment 48266
Noiceee. I just spent few hours digging out dirt, putting brick in, and leveling every single one, adding removing and mallet into each brick. I will get some dirt and seed and grow grass back up to it.
Plant Rectangle Sunlight Grass Slope

Plant Road surface Brickwork Land lot Vegetation

Attachments

·
Registered
973 Posts
There’s a small variation or two. Hit some big roots and didn’t want to destroy them entirely for the brick. But it’s straight enough. My chalk line was covering all of them with very little margin of movement

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anyone waiting for the Laggae bags/cases then you may have a bit of a wait. Suzuki Australia has told our guys that the cases are on backorder so no delivery dates provided yet. :unsure::( But I bought some summer BMW gloves that are the GS type with the finger thingy for touch phones etc. from work today and they are ventilated but the main thing is I got them for my future GT bike to come and colour match the bike lol, so early next year I have them ready. I don't really care that they have the BMW Motorrad on one finger as no one will see it at any speed regardless lol
Shoe Helmet Automotive tire Product Sports gear

221 - 240 of 271 Posts