·
Registered
973 Posts
if someone wants one.

clearwater fl

·
Registered
973 Posts
truck didn't arrive today with bikes, the fact that my bike is delayed so long before getting to dealer, I think there's a strong chance of my bags being with my bike. fingers crossed.
he said thurs/friday (its raining anyway)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an order in for the GT+ with July/August shipping, but called around a few dealerships yesterday. Found a black regular GT version in New Jersey (4 hour drive from Boston) where the guy who had the deposit on it decided not to buy it, apparently "it felt too aggressive" whatever that means. Was told by the dealer that bags can't be ordered for the bike separately, so no way to turn the GT into a GT+. Great to see these are being delivered, I would love to find one earlier than July/August if at all possible. If anyone does happen to find a bike or sees one around the New England area on the lot please drop me a line!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Dealer just text me that Suzuki rep said panniers for my bike are on the way. Not sure what the delay is but they do ship separately from the bike from a different supplier. Duh I know all of that just tell me why it is exactly a week later when the bike shipped and still no panniers at the dealership.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sure no problem, I am debating what to do today as I work my butt off at a job. Not wanting to make another trip there to have then installed. If the manager of the place was there (he is in FL on vacation) I'd request to just buy the bike today with an in writing request I'll come pick up the panniers and racks and install and key them myself with wording no one will be held responsible if I muck it up. I have done the lock keying before on a Africa Twin set of panniers and know how to do it. I will be taking the bike apart on one side fairing to install my Valentine1 radar detector and a Garmin GPS I plan to run instead of the phone stuff through Myspin. I know how to work on these things and not scared to, I dive right in. Already studied it in the service manual it is no different than my 2016 GSX just a extra body panel or two to remove.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sure no problem, I am debating what to do today as I work my butt off at a job. Not wanting to make another trip there to have then installed. If the manager of the place was there (he is in FL on vacation) I'd request to just buy the bike today with an in writing request I'll come pick up the panniers and racks and install and key them myself with wording no one will be held responsible if I muck it up. I have done the lock keying before on a Africa Twin set of panniers and know how to do it. I will be taking the bike apart on one side fairing to install my Valentine1 radar detector and a Garmin GPS I plan to run instead of the phone stuff through Myspin. I know how to work on these things and not scared to, I dive right in. Already studied it in the service manual it is no different than my 2016 GSX just a extra body panel or two to remove.
Roy, I don’t usually post here. I requested my bags be sent to the house. Said no problem at all.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Roy, I don’t usually post here. I requested my bags be sent to the house. Said no problem at all.
Thank you, I am going to get the bike then based on that. Just had words with parts at dealer no one can track this or even find them in the system. This a cluster...and I blame Suzuki 100% on the way they are selling this motorcycle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you, I am going to get the bike then based on that. Just had words with parts at dealer no one can track this or even find them in the system. This a cluster...and I blame Suzuki 100% on the way they are selling this motorcycle.
If it makes you feel any better, Ski Doo did the same with some of the spring order sleds from last year. Shipped Mach Z’s and 900 Turbo R’s without the shocks. Again, I get your point, but imagine people waiting for those high end sleds for months without being able to ride.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts