GSX-S1000/F/ABS 2015-2016

Version: (F-35/V-4A)

PRICE: $255.00 Australian

Note the A at the end. They are different to the V-4 for the GSXR

Not on the Australian Website need to ring to order

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
The day I spend more than $25 on levers the world will probably end. I've had Chinese levers on all my bikes, never had a problem with any of them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Life's too short to put cheap Chinese levers on my bike. I don't want any fitment, QA/QC issues where it might have a detrimental effect, i.e. brakes locking up. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Plus, the finish fades and looks cheap over time. IMO

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've had loads of the Chinese levers and all have functioned flawlessly expect the ones I've just put on my cbr, the clutch lever fits but it has moved the hand position so my little finger is right on the end of the bar, can't say I'm impressed.

The black does fade, not sure about other colours

I've got adjustable v tech levers on my gsx, don't like them either tbh, the brake lever flexes when pulled hard and it's worse when on maximum length.

Might get some asv, pricey so might see what santa brings me 😆

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm using Chinese levers at the moment and am happy with the quality and presentation of the items. It's a case of 'you get what you paid for' so mine might not have the polish of more expensive levers but they perform the same job. I do believe it's a case of diminishing returns though - $255 seems excessive. I'd go up to $100 for some really schmick items.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts