GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a power commander v and autotune but I'm struggling to find a dealer that actually sells them, I've gone through quite a few of the list on the dynojet website to no avail. The only one who did sell them wanted £399 plus p&p and said 10day wait while they ordered it??
Demon tweeks site confused the **** out of me, put in my bike, 30 popped up
Dynojet Power Commander 5 Fuel, Ignition And Boost
Dynojet Power Commander 5 With Required O2 Eliminators
Dynojet Power Commander 5 - Kit
Dynojet Power Commander 5 Fuel And Ignition
Dynojet Power Commander 5 No Stock Map Supplied

When I try to buy it says none available for my bike

Where are you guys buying yours from?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
£399 seems about right for PCV and autotune if I remember correctly. I bought mine second hand, but the guy I bought it from bought it directly from DynoJet in Preston

DynoJet UK
Lower House Barn
Strickens Lane
Barnacre
Preston
Lancashire
PR3 1QJ
UK

[email protected]
+44 (0)1995 600500
+44 (0)1995 604724

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
£399 seems about right for PCV and autotune if I remember correctly. I bought mine second hand, but the guy I bought it from bought it directly from DynoJet in Preston

DynoJet UK
Lower House Barn
Strickens Lane
Barnacre
Preston
Lancashire
PR3 1QJ
UK

[email protected]
+44 (0)1995 600500
+44 (0)1995 604724
No sorry £399 for just the pcv

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Mine was £335 delivered direct from Dynojet UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
pcv

HI Please see details below for the GSXS 1000 power commander V:
Part Number: 20-047
Price: £334.98
Next working day delivery: £7.80

HI this is the reply i got from dynojet uk just a few days ago. I know the pcv is not listed on there web page but the above is what they sent back to me as a reply after me asking if they do one for the gsx s 1000 f

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
map was pre installed ,i did look at it and its defo different to the usa version but mainly in th low end part , but it runs very well with the map that it came with ,pulls like a rocket and smooth power,,but still little on off low revs 2.3k,,, im going to try the usa version see if any diff ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Where are you toppo. Just had mine remapped and dyno'd on Saturday and it's smooth in the bottom end and goes like a stabbed rat. Do you have laptop to remap ?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got the pcv, just waiting for the bank account to recover and hopefully get the arrow headers and the autotune.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just had mine dyno'd today ... Have gained another 7 BHP to 150.7 BHP... fueling still no good at small opened and closed throttle though.. the dyno chap said it could be due to closed injectors at that throttle position...?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just realised today that because i am no longer using the analog input for gear position on my PCV it could be used for AFR.
If you own a afr meter, the 0-5v input selected as water temp and configured to the afr scale and displayed on the monitor, you could then log it with the
Powercore software. This would not work for Autotune.
Could even select map input and setup a crude closed loop afr limiter.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Where are you toppo. Just had mine remapped and dyno'd on Saturday and it's smooth in the bottom end and goes like a stabbed rat. Do you have laptop to remap ?
Hey landy.... Did you geta increase in bhp also what's your throttle like on very small on/off position.?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Throttle is great with a combination of power commander and tps adjustment. Think I was getting 8 to 10 bhp increase across mid range

·
Registered
724 Posts
After a bit more research the Suzuki injectors do infact turn off a small throttle openings.. The trick is to fool the ecu to think the bikes running higher up the rev range by doing some extra fine fiddling with the TPS by measuring the voltage or trial and error approach by setting the c_o line on the dash more on the high side than the middle....... all this buggering about is giving me a right headache and a empty bank account. So far have spent £650 with the PC5+Dyno run/Map on this throttle problem.... mind you have gained 7 bhp... and not forgetting Suzuki have chipped in the the new ECU....!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts