GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched high and low and cant locate anyone who can supply rider peg lowering blocks. Does any knowledgeable peep on here know where i can get some ? I dont want rearsets just lowering blocks that use the OEM pegs. Thanks, Del

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ive searched high and low and cant locate anyone who can supply rider peg lowering blocks. Does any knowledgeable peep on here know where i can get some ? I dont want rearsets just lowering blocks that use the OEM pegs. Thanks, Del
Something like this? https://geoffjames.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-bees-knees-visitor-and-how-we.html . Joe Satterwhite on the Hayabusa Forum supplies them. Think I paid US$114. Don't have his email address any more but not hard to find on the net.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
15 Posts
After trying different methods, and scraping the pegs, I decided to raise the seat 30mm and 20mm bar risers.
Now my legs are not as bent while riding or when I have my feet on the ground. Quite happy with the result.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Emailed Joe and its now in hand. New pegs should be arriving in the post. Thanks for the help Geoff.
Glad to have been of help Derek! I'm sure you'll love them. Just take your time adjusting the brake light switch etc and all will be well. On the first ride, the pegs felt a little odd because your feet are a touch further out. However, by the second ride, everything felt perfectly natural.

Enjoy your new-found comfort!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Geoff, because my bike is a 2018 model the rearsets and pegs are black, so Joe is going to have them powder coated to suit. Cost an extra 20 dollars but hey ho, its only money lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts