GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked the top speed today after yoshi R11 danos ecu flash and sprint street air filter bike is a different beast now before it was great now it’s a ben better pulling from 3000 on up to the new 12.5k rpm. Got it to 172 and think it would go up to 175 if i gave it a bit longer to get there. It still hasn’t been dyno tuned and airbox restrictor was still in place as i haven’t heard enough positive results from others about replacing so that may be next depending on results and tuners advice. btw top speed is in the middle of video

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since mine (faired/stock) appears to top out at 157 or so (on the track only, of course), it seems the gsx s can gain more than 10 mph with the reflash. Thanks for posting, I get out of the corners fine with all the super sport liter bikes, but some of them catch me on the end of the long straights- ought to consider once riding is up to snuff. Any other forum members care to weigh in on the speed gains experienced with a reflash ?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Since mine (faired/stock) appears to top out at 157 or so (on the track only, of course), it seems the gsx s can gain more than 10 mph with the reflash. Thanks for posting, I get out of the corners fine with all the super sport liter bikes, but some of them catch me on the end of the long straights- ought to consider once riding is up to snuff. Any other forum members care to weigh in on the speed gains experienced with a reflash ?
An option in the ecu parameters allows the removal of the rpm limiter in 6th gear, not sure what that equates to in actual speed but an extra 10 mph sounds about right. Can't say I've reached it yet to know 😋

1 - 6 of 6 Posts