GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey Bat Man, welcome to GSX-S1000 land. People on this forum are from all over the world. It's interesting. But for that reason, it really does help if you post where you are from and add that to your Avatar area so when you post something, folks know where you are coming from.
My Name Is Jeff - is there no Bat Man in Australia? Or are all American's just bat s-h-i-t crazy? ;o)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
He's not listening ? :confused:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Bat Man, welcome to GSX-S1000 land. People on this forum are from all over the world. It's interesting. But for that reason, it really does help if you post where you are from and add that to your Avatar area so when you post something, folks know where you are coming from.
My Name Is Jeff - is there no Bat Man in Australia? Or are all American's just bat s-h-i-t crazy? ;o)
No Batman in Australia unless your talking gay old cricket?
But I got thinking that we can be assured he’s not from Jamaica? No Bat Mon..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all regards to my forum name batman I live in birmingham.68 years.young owner of a 2018 gsxs1000f phantom please be gentle with me

·
Registered
549 Posts
Glad to hear back from you. Being 68 years young on such a sporty bike makes me think...you are awesome!
I'm missing something though: Birmingham = Bat Man? Must be a UK thing? No matter, I like the name.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi all regards to my forum name batman I live in birmingham.68 years.young owner of a 2018 gsxs1000f phantom please be gentle with me
Please be gentle with me... That made me laugh:D
It’s great to see your still riding at such a young age;) Living the dream..

·
Registered
549 Posts
I guess so Jorider61. Gay Cricket comment? Caped Superhero comment? Age comment? Who knows how someone might react? And to think, we were trying to be welcoming, ha! Perhaps we come off too strong. Hopefully he's okay. New, powerful sportbike...then disappears from forum. Makes me a little nervous for him now. (Fingers crossed Bat Man didn't get hit by the Joker somewhere in Birmingham...)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts