GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi went to frequently asked questions and followed all instructions , but when i get to the end bit , choose file, and i select a photo , press submit etc, no go . Any one any ideas, sent 2 e-mails to the , contact us forum site for no reply.

·
Registered
118 Posts
is this in one of these extensions ? bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

what is the size of the pictures

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
am a computer dinosaur, they are photo's from a small canon coolpix camera on I photos on a mac book. The avatar went on ok but can't upload any shots to albums or show mods etc

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
http://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12425&thumb=1have no idea what i am doing but tried the drag thing now tells me i have a thumb nail , whatever that is seems to have done something, now just have to find the pics in i photo with the fly screen i was trying to show. Will i be able to do this thumbnail thing again , who knows ? I better open another bottle of wine,thanks for the suggestion , is there some kind of plague happening in canada , i suggest a cup of tea , a bex, and a good lie down, my grand mother reckoned it cured everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Just a "heads up". Be aware there is a limit to how much data you can upload. Go to User Control Panel and see "attachments" last box but one on the left. There is a red/green bar showing your usage.
I wondered why I could no longer upload photos or post links and it was some time before I found out the reason. I had to delete some stuff to get back into the green, I am more careful about the size of images I upload now.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a "heads up". Be aware there is a limit to how much data you can upload. Go to User Control Panel and see "attachments" last box but one on the left. There is a red/green bar showing your usage.
I wondered why I could no longer upload photos or post links and it was some time before I found out the reason. I had to delete some stuff to get back into the green, I am more careful about the size of images I upload now.
cheers, i think the problem was my pocket camera had too big a file size, however thumb nail thingy seemed to work, if i can remember how to do it again remains to be seen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts