GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anybody installed and tested yet? Inquiring mind wants to know results with whatever reflash you used..
:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
I've ordered but haven't received them. Currently have a PC5 but will be sending my ECU to Danos for a reflash after header installation.

Hopefully somebody who ordered earlier will chime in and give some input.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Will have mine installed within the week. As I already have Arrow headers, not sure there will be a huge difference, but Paul's long secondary pipes are what I found intriguing. See if it improves mid range.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Will have mine installed within the week. As I already have Arrow headers, not sure there will be a huge difference, but Paul's long secondary pipes are what I found intriguing. See if it improves mid range.
Could you please report back on that? I'm interested in hearing about any improvement in the midrange, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've ordered but haven't received them. Currently have a PC5 but will be sending my ECU to Danos for a reflash after header installation.

Hopefully somebody who ordered earlier will chime in and give some input.
Yes indeed. Looks like there should be may be a half dozen sets out there, come on guys, report in!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Of course!

I will be picking the headers up from my shipper tomorrow, installing on my day off (a few days from now). I was going to post feedback on Paul's "for sale" thread, but I guess here is a good idea as "feedback specific" ... so we can continue the conversation here for those whom have purchased.

Anybody else have their PP Headers yet?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Of course!

I will be picking the headers up from my shipper tomorrow, installing on my day off (a few days from now). I was going to post feedback on Paul's "for sale" thread, but I guess here is a good idea as "feedback specific" ... so we can continue the conversation here for those whom have purchased.

Don't have em yet, but I'm a couple months away from riding weather still, so I'm going to eagerly check your review when you can get it all done!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Would be great if those that purchased Paul's headers could "register" here ... so far only

Rapido1
Jones 427

A more targeted thread post-purchase, I'm sure Paul will be monitoring to answer any questions that might come up, and hear our impressions after install and testing. This thread a good idea Moleye!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Of course!

Any updates Rapido?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The system didn't get on the last truck from San Diego to ship to me, will receive in a few days. I will post once installed and my impressions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dang, where are the other lucky winners who got them? A close mouthed group LOL..
I need headers! :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
I hear ya. Mine are supposed to be on the way, but this past week would have been a great time to swap out with all the rain we've been getting.

It's like these other guys who bought earlier have ridden off the edge of our flat earth. 🙂

·
Registered
117 Posts
I hear ya. Mine are supposed to be on the way, but this past week would have been a great time to swap out with all the rain we've been getting.

It's like these other guys who bought earlier have ridden off the edge of our flat earth. 🙂
I think it is because only one batch (of 3 headers)got shipped till now, while the second set is waiting for the springs to arrive before shipping. So, not many out there installed. Mine are from the second batch, and I would like to get back on two wheels with the stock setup first and then swap over to make a good comparison,maybe late April. But in the meanwhile, if I get enough free time on my hand and if it gets slightly warmer , maybe I will just swap it earlier. Will post back on this thread in any case.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I wasn't going to post on this thread but just so you all know

4 sets have gone out and are/should be with the buyers already but I don't know that anyone has finished installing them yet.

Springs have turned up and the last batch will all be posted Tomorrow or Wednesday (got to wait for my Girlfriend to come back tonight - my work permit doesn't cover exporting so she has to send them.)

Only got my GSXS and a scooter so can't take them all to the post office (20km) at the same time

·
Registered
698 Posts
I believe he made these in sets of three, so 4 sets would be 12 buyers.

I'm in the last batch of 3, and apparently they have not yet been mailed out due to the spring shortage, so it could be some time before mine arrive.

Hard to believe somebody hasn't installed them and reported back yet....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts