GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up yesterday , Blue F , ridden 200 miles so far , no problem with throttle . Great riding, running it in around 80 so not to boring ..... some good roads to matlock bath today , put it to the test and it seems to do everything well. Enjoying it so far .....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live near coventry so usually a Sunday trip .... thanks for the offer though ... playing with the suspension at the minute . I checked the standard settings as in the owners handbook and they were all over the place , front preload was different on each fork and the rear rebound around 3 full turns out ! Will tweak it when I'm out next ...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome and big fun with the bike

·
Registered
249 Posts
I live near coventry so usually a Sunday trip .... thanks for the offer though ... playing with the suspension at the minute . I checked the standard settings as in the owners handbook and they were all over the place , front preload was different on each fork and the rear rebound around 3 full turns out ! Will tweak it when I'm out next ...
blimey sounds as if the dealership forgot to set them. Im down the road in Hinckley so may see you about

1 - 5 of 5 Posts