GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So in the interest of keeping my ears from aching too much I've fitted some footpeg extensions for my girlfriend, 50mm extra and the angle can be offset to several positions. Should help with going to the TT in May.
Also, bunged on a Renntec rack. Very chuffed with both.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
With the minimalist pillion seat, she deserves a medal for travelling with you. Any plans to fit an armchair to go with the peg extensions? ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the minimalist pillion seat, she deserves a medal for travelling with you. Any plans to fit an armchair to go with the peg extensions? ;)
Ha yep got that covered bud...2 bicycle gel seat pads stitched together with anti slip covers glued on...more twistedtwat than twistedthrottle but it works.....we're touring around France next year so might have to upgrade that further :laugh:

·
Registered
285 Posts
very good looking pegs, where can i get them, my wife hates having her knees up by her ears , on a bike that is, that extra stretch to the pegs would help keep the peace.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're made by MFW and I got them from M&P Motorcycle Clothing, Spares and Accessories but can be found in several other places I guess. You need 3 separate items listed below....the extension plate can come in different lengths but 50mm is the longest.

MFW Vario 50mm Extension Plate
V-SGS7 Suzuki MFW Vario Rear Peg Bracket 051.06.07.10
MFW Tapered Footpegs Pair Silver

·
Registered
285 Posts
They're made by MFW and I got them from M&P Motorcycle Clothing, Spares and Accessories but can be found in several other places I guess. You need 3 separate items listed below....the extension plate can come in different lengths but 50mm is the longest.

MFW Vario 50mm Extension Plate
V-SGS7 Suzuki MFW Vario Rear Peg Bracket 051.06.07.10
MFW Tapered Footpegs Pair Silver
thanks for that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts