GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I upgraded my headlights to LED; where both lights are on for both low beam & high beam. However I have wanted the headlight unit's LED Position Lights to work. Today I bought a new exact fit Headlight Housing that has the LED Position Lights installed; from AVDB Moto in Aucamville, France.
I plan to transfer my LED Headlight setup to the new housing; and I may have to play with the wiring harness to connect, but that is not a concern.
I have bought from AVDB Moto in the past (RearSets for my Bandit, etc.) and have been happy with the price, quality customer service and speed of delivery to the US.

Pictures of bikes with current LED Headlights and Bandit with RearSets attached, along information on AVDB website. I will update when received and installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The headlamp unit arrived yesterday from France. Ordered on October 8; arrived on October 19 - not bad for free delivery. Quality looks good; wiring looks good; now just to get the time to do the work. You can see the LED's within the Headlamp Position casing.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Project is done. Removed headlight unit from bike, moved rubber bushings, velcro, etc. from "old" unit to new headlight housing. Soldered & wrapped new connections, tested (worked perfect), cleaned up the wiring, and reinstalled. Still have to re-align the headlights, but happy with the results.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts