GSXS 1000 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
File was too big as PDF. 167.82hp at rear wheel. Not bad ay!>:D:):eek:

Wow. Really!

That's the highest numbers I've seen. Other bikes with similar mods have around the mid 150 mark. Are you sure that dyno is accurate? Maybe reading a bit high? Smoothing looks to be set to aggressive on the graph and that usually will show smaller numbers. That graph is seriously impressive!!!

I have arrow, pcv, auto tune, reflash, bmc air filter, pair mod and a few others and not getting those numbers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
430 Posts
File was too big as PDF. 167.82hp at rear wheel. Not bad ay!>:D:):eek:
I know different dynos are not meant to be compared, and only used to see changes on the same bike with changes but just for reference... I did an overlay with the numbers from what I'm seeing from other members... those numbers look a bit high for only full exhaust and a pcv... are you sure you're not running jet fuel :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

base graph
redline: is exhaust and custom map
blue line: only custom map

pretty big jump! That map you got is GOLD if its accurate

IMAGE: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
(apparently theres a limit to photos i can upload here)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry if you are not getting the same numbers as my bike. Numbers are correct and I don't need to justify them . get your bike to Pro Cycle and get them to tune it. It took two months of waiting as they are a very reputable tuner in Queensland and booked out solid. Don't question the honesty of others just because you don't like the figures. I didn't want to submit the print out because I knew the jealous ones would come out.Just suck it up and beleive what you want-Wankers.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry if you are not getting the same numbers as my bike. Numbers are correct and I don't need to justify them . get your bike to Pro Cycle and get them to tune it. It took two months of waiting as they are a very reputable tuner in Queensland and booked out solid. Don't question the honesty of others just because you don't like the figures. I didn't want to submit the print out because I knew the jealous ones would come out.Just suck it up and beleive what you want-Wankers.

You seem pretty upset considering I was only happy and excited those figures could be possible. But sure you can get insecure and maybe have some tea to sooth the pissiness?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You were not happy, you were questioning the result! I have had a cup of tea and gone for a squirt on my 167.82hp bike and luvving it! Drool loser.

·
Registered
328 Posts
You were not happy, you were questioning the result! I have had a cup of tea and gone for a squirt on my 167.82hp bike and luvving it! Drool loser.
:p :p

Even my dachshund know dyno results can be altered just changing correction values
Than go on to believe on santa claus aswel
Coz that´s what loser doing , Believe

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

p.s. suggest to change your nickname in "TheBigMoron"

·
Registered
719 Posts
i dont care how reputable a tuner is.....the numbers are not accurate unless some variable is being left out. headers and custom map will never give you 20 hp.
His response is a little over defensive. I call BS.

·
Registered
430 Posts
i dont care how reputable a tuner is.....the numbers are not accurate unless some variable is being left out. headers and custom map will never give you 20 hp.

His response is a little over defensive. I call BS.

Actually it's more like 30hp. Those must be some magical headers with twin turbos hidden in there . Stock the bike is putting down 137 from what I've seen on most dynos.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
If Dale Walker makes 175 dyno runs and get in the 150s hp range...id bet the house that any higher number then his is bull xhit....i was told i have a big unit...but try to keep it to myself

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
If Dale Walker makes 175 dyno runs and get in the 150s hp range...id bet the house that any higher number then his is bull xhit....i was told i have a big unit...but try to keep it to myself
<interjected for levity> You realize women learn to tell you that don't you? Maybe you do, maybe you don't. ...just sayin'. :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
hi there just got my darling back from tuning

have Arrowheaders and yoshi alpha and pcv

the got it to 157,6 at 11,34rpm and 111,38nm at 9,35rpm
Horse power seems spot on but the turque seems way high... maybe im high becuase I just realized its NM not ft-lb haha... yes your numbers are about right what you can get out of this gsxs! Nice stuff!

Do you have a printout of the graph? Would love to see!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice gains! Which map do you have installed?
To be honest, not sure what map it is other than "custom map" from JHS Racing who did the install.

One note - for the 2017 model - there was some issue as the F1 error code came on, together with the engine warning light. This happened about 5 minutes down the road, after the install.

I returned to the garage and the dude had a look on the computer. He said something about my bike being the new current model, and something about o2 and having to advise Dynojet about it.

I pretended to understand what he was saying but was secretly just thinking - please just make it better and the error code go away !

Anyway, all sorted and overall glad it was done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
To be honest, not sure what map it is other than "custom map" from JHS Racing who did the install.

One note - for the 2017 model - there was some issue as the F1 error code came on, together with the engine warning light. This happened about 5 minutes down the road, after the install.

I returned to the garage and the dude had a look on the computer. He said something about my bike being the new current model, and something about o2 and having to advise Dynojet about it.

I pretended to understand what he was saying but was secretly just thinking - please just make it better and the error code go away !

I ordered one for my 2017 (2018). However, i cancelled it. I couldn't justify possibly voiding my warranty...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

Hay Mattie! Is that JHS Racing in Keynsham?
If it is you must be pretty near me. I've just had my 15K service done there. I was going to go back and speak them about a re-flash. Did you mention Re-flash or PC to him? I was just wondering if he recomended the PC over the flash tune?

141 - 160 of 193 Posts