GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have installed all of the Dynojet Power Commander modules (Commander\Ignition\Auto Tune), MAP switch, and shifter transducer on my bike. I wanted to post up some pictures of how I have them installed because there are no clear directions on the installation from Dynojet.

I did make a plate\base for the modules that are installed under the rear seat.

I will have two tunes. #1 MAP will be without Nitrous. #2 MAP will be with a 40-60HP shot of Nitrous.

I do have a beta Nitrous kit from a major nitrous manufacture that can go up to 100HP. You cannot buy this nitrous kit yet. I will have a YouTube video of the installation of this nitrous kit soon.

With the Dynojet modules, Nitrous, and exhaust... I'd like to get 200+HP on this stock engine.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike hit 164HP at 9,200 RPM. We had to stop tuning because of the stock exhaust and its catalytic converter, it is too restrictive with the nitrous at 164HP and up.

I want to see if this bike will break 200HP without any internal modifications.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The bike hit 164HP at 9,200 RPM. We had to stop tuning because of the stock exhaust and its catalytic converter, it is too restrictive with the nitrous at 164HP and up.

I want to see that too! Go hard you good thing.

·
Registered
222 Posts

Which tuner / dyno are you using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts