GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Does anyone know if there are a few of them or someone specific that powerbronze uses. I ordered my screen about two weeks ago and still not coming. I contacted powerbronze and they said it was sent to the US distributor already and I'll get a shipment notification. Did anyone in US order from them? What's the typical lead timemail on it?

Thanks all

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered mine form PB online. The stock showed 0 but something about 28 days. After 3weeks I sent an Email to the U.S. Distributer but response was that no one monitored that address. I tried the UK email and response was as yours. Waiting for shipment notification I found there was one on EBay and the add contained a phone number. Called it. Guys says Ohh yea, came in yesterday,I'll ship it tomorrow. 4 or 5 days later it was on my bike. And worth the wait I might add. Looks good and offers some really good protection for my 5'6 stature.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you have questions please call or email us (email is faster out of business hours) Michigan 734 996 0135. We are on Eastern Standard Time.

This if from a current eBay posting and the # I called. Good luck!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok quick update. I just got the tracking number from powerbronze. Screen should be here on Saturday. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts