GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
The MRA looks better but they seem to have the touring and racing ones mixed up on their site.
Would like to see one fitted to make final judgment.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
334 Posts
You and I are on the same page Stevie. That's the only one I like so far (other than the stock screen). I'm thinking of one of those...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Some of the screens seem to look massive on the bike. I know that should give better wind protection, butility it kind of looks out of proportion to the bike. There is this one which looks in good proportion to the bike. Has anyone tried one of these and are they any good for better wind protection?

http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/images...6/800/600/000000/0/gsxs1000f-airflow-2jpg.JPG
Bought one yesterday to £40, will try to fit Wednesday
But don't hold your breath, what with **** weather, heavy workload and Xmas decs to put up:( might not get time, also bought power bronze tail tidy:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Got my Powerbronze screen from the bike show today for £40 inc delivery. Looks really good in the flesh, actually nicer than the stock screen. I don't like the GSX-S logo which can't be removed so they are making me one without the logo... great service Powerbronze!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
The only one that doesn't look retarded is the original one. I will wait and see if they make a tinted one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You and I are on the same page Stevie. That's the only one I like so far (other than the stock screen). I'm thinking of one of those...
Bought one yesterday to £40, will try to fit Wednesday
But don't hold your breath, what with **** weather, heavy workload and Xmas decs to put up:( might not get time, also bought power bronze tail tidy:)
Got my Powerbronze screen from the bike show today for £40 inc delivery. Looks really good in the flesh, actually nicer than the stock screen. I don't like the GSX-S logo which can't be removed so they are making me one without the logo... great service Powerbronze!!!!
After flying over to the NEC bike show yesterday I was so pleased to see that Powerbronze had an SF on their stand with the screen on the bike. I really liked the look of it and the proportion to it on the bike, so I also bought one. They were sold out at the show but it's being delivered within the next few days, for all it cost at just £40 (show price) I just couldn't resist :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
The were quoting me £45 'show price'... thought I did well to get another £5 off..... apparently not! lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure I like any of them either. MRA doesn't even publish the dimensions on their website and it does look like they have the ST and DB pictures reversed unless the ST is actually shorter, which doesn't make any sense.

Maybe ZG will come out with one soon. They already have one for the new R1. It's possible V-Stream will make one, but they have done very few sport bikes, mostly cruisers, so I wouldn't count on it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I like the Powerbronze screen. Don't even mind the GSXS logo on it so much. Martin - please send some more pics from different angles once its installed on your bike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts