GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi riders,
I am fairly new to this website and foruming thing . I love this forum and the members because of there vast knowledge and expertism , so i would like to keep up with the topics and discussion but i am not sure how to keep myself notified about new threads or posts because i am using my browser to signin and keep an eye on the new post. Is there any way of accessing this forum from an app so that i can keep myself notified everytime a new thread or liked post is updated?

P.S Hello from Brisbane, Australiai just got myself recently a matt grey Gsx s1000fa and still in the process of breaking-in.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome aboard mate, I just click on the new posts button either on the PC or the phone whenever I get the time and the want

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome aboard mate, I just click on the new posts button either on the PC or the phone whenever I get the time and the want

That's what I do also routinely.

Recent Discussions are on the right side of the page, so if there was a thread that I read "recently" (duh!) with no new posts but I want to find it again, it's easy.

Since I was late to the party, I also use that little "Search" box at the upper right. For example, a lot of things you want to know about like "tail tidy" or "exhaust" or "power commander", etc. have been covered well.

Welcome!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help guys. I just got confused because in the forum it says use a app called motorcycle.com but i tried using it couldnt find this forum in there. Neways i will keep doing what you guys r doing checking the web version now and then from my browser.

Cheers.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts