GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here i have an R&G tailtidy taken off my 2018 1000f so that i could get panniers fitted. Would like £40 plus post please, best if sold to a member in the uk as post would probably be expensive overseas, ta Del
IMG_1568 by Derek Macdonald, on Flickr

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Joe, i bought the bike with all those mods fitted. I only discovered afterwards, that to allow me to fit luggage for my up coming trip to the IOM for the TT id have to remove it.And having spent £800 in purchasing said luggage it had to go. I prefer it without all the bits of bling as i call it, except those like the crash protection. Im awaiting the Buell footpeg conversion coming from Joe Satterwhite over there in the USA and that should be me sorted in terms of mods apart from a better shock. Im wondering about fitting an R1 item or buying a made to my weight Nitron R2. Will have to see how the pennies situation is after the TT visit.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Joe, i bought the bike with all those mods fitted. I only discovered afterwards, that to allow me to fit luggage for my up coming trip to the IOM for the TT id have to remove it.And having spent £800 in purchasing said luggage it had to go. I prefer it without all the bits of bling as i call it, except those like the crash protection. Im awaiting the Buell footpeg conversion coming from Joe Satterwhite over there in the USA and that should be me sorted in terms of mods apart from a better shock. Im wondering about fitting an R1 item or buying a made to my weight Nitron R2. Will have to see how the pennies situation is after the TT visit.
I am so unbelievably jealous that you are going to IOM TT... I have heard great things about both the Nitron and the R1 suspension.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am so unbelievably jealous that you are going to IOM TT... I have heard great things about both the Nitron and the R1 suspension.
Joe i have considered going the R1 route, but id have to have it resprung cause im a big chap and at the end of the day its still a standard shock. They are available on ebay here for around £100 so im not quite sure which way to go, although im still erring towards the Nitron R2.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale peeps, now £30 + post to UK.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts