GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

What covers are people using, seems to be a few out there including an expensive Yoshi one :eek:

Any pictures would be good :)

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi All

What covers are people using, seems to be a few out there including an expensive Yoshi one :eek:

Any pictures would be good :)

Thanks
I picked up the yoshi one from dealers yesterday
its really nice and I got them down on the price by £80 so just a 2 x more the the R&G one £160 all in expensive but nice I have this yoshi thing going on ;)spending has now ceased on the gsx-s i have done all I wanted to do on it
and I am ordering the new gsxr 1000 for next year to add to the stable the k9 will be off to pastures new

·
Registered
184 Posts
Radiator guard

Just make your own. Found some mesh from a car store about and 8mm rubber tubing to space between the radiator and mesh. Also did it on previous bikes and had never had a problem. Attached it with zip ties. There are holes above and below the radiator that just mounts perfectly. There's plenty of instructions on how to do it on youtube

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just make your own. Found some mesh from a car store about and 8mm rubber tubing to space between the radiator and mesh. Also did it on previous bikes and had never had a problem. Attached it with zip ties. There are holes above and below the radiator that just mounts perfectly. There's plenty of instructions on how to do it on youtube

Nice one, I do exactly the same on my bikes. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts