GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ordered 1 from radguard here in Australia. Never used them before so will see what there like when I receive it in a few days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ordered 1 from radguard here in Australia. Never used them before so will see what there like when I receive it in a few days.
Had it on my previous bike and the quality is great, I was really happy with it. They discounted it from $156+delivery to $132 delivered. However this time around they wouldn't discount it as much so I went with evotech for the GSX.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Had it on my previous bike and the quality is great, I was really happy with it. They discounted it from $156+delivery to $132 delivered. However this time around they wouldn't discount it as much so I went with evotech for the GSX.
Yeh I paid $156 + p&p. Glad to hear the quality is good.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Fitted rad guard radiator cover today, really nice quality and looks good, only prob was that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the Bottom radiator bolt back in as the hole in the cover was about 1/3 of a hole out. Took it back off and drilled out the hole in the cover + 2mm, put the cover back on, it was still tight but I managed to get the bolt in. Otherwise fitted fine and looks good

Reactions: Dai

·
Registered
79 Posts
Another happy Radguard owner here,had them on previous bikes and my No.1 choice for radiator guards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts