GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to remove the tail light out of the tail? Ive tried google and youtube and no luck.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pretty easy just need to use some common sense and undo few screws. It's amazing when you try to do something all you need is to look and do it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Always one know-all
I definitely don't know it all!
But you need to apply yourself and just look. This bike is easy to work on. Especially the rear end. Instead of writing how hard an easy job is, learn by looking and doing it. My nephew is 12 and can change a rear wheel, tighten a chain, and probably disassemble the rear end AND without it being the end of the world!
So again no don't know everything but I know a fair bit...
Take it easy just breathe...

·
Registered
327 Posts
As I mentioned and said to PhuketPaul his method sounded a lot easier and I've honestly worked and built complete bikes/cars/trucks from ground up so I know all about breathing pal.I mean comparing me to a twelve year old Boy your entitled to your opinion but if you really look at your previous posts here on this topic and else ware in this site id say more bordering on sarcasm just the way you come across its like your the Teacher and were all you students.

Pretty easy just need to use some common sense and undo few screws. It's amazing when you try to do something all you need is to look and do it.

But you need to apply yourself and just look

learn by looking and doing it

God help whoever bought cars trucks bikes from you ;)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well what do you (know it all) if its not that social media Troll back for more blah blah blah .
Never mind that, I've a more important question.

Does your bike live in your living room or do you live in your garage?

Either way, I'm well jealous, great set up:D

Cleaner look indicators integrated in tail light have already removed fronts and fitted TST industries leds.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi Beaker

We stay in a high stud commercial warehouse (Mancave) lol yeah its a great lifestyle been here 17 years when we want to travel lock up and gone very secure

Couldn't really see myself back in suburbia just great having all the room for tinkering with motorbikes etc.
Well that explains a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts