GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone in the forum tried Bitubo parts?
They are listed pretty cheap here: Accessories and spare parts for Suzuki Katana 1000 2019/2020 (Euro 4)

Even their top-of the line XXZ31 4-way adjustable which should be on-par with Ohlins TTX-GP/RSP 40 is listed pretty cheap.
I guess, a variant of this same shock was used in their 2019 WSBK season on Go Eleven Panigale V4R with Eugene Laverty.
(Granted, their performance sucked compared to Ohlins sister teams. But hey, not bad for the price)

·
Registered
19 Posts
A center stand would be great for shock installation.
Abba superbike stand is fine but a bit pricey and clumsy (if you want the front wheel lift kit as well)

I have constands from Motea and they are really well built.
Bursig/Warrior and Max2h are other options.

You can get just the rear wheel lift option: Motorbike Central Jack ConStands Center Pro Motorcycle Stand in matt black
or
The full bike central lift here: Central Stand Suzuki GSX-S 1000 15-22 Paddock Stand ConStands Power-Evo
Constands also makes a foldable, more sturdy option here (without the adapter plate) Central stand without adapter plate in black matt Motorcycle jack ConStands Power-Classic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thankyou mate, the Razor R it shall be 👍

Is the rear shock easy to setup, or do I need a bike shop to assist?

Thanks 😊
If you go with the Razor it will come with base settings i stalled, may well need a few tweeks. Getting the shick out is ok. You will need to remove the suspebsion linkage plates to give yourself enough wriggle room to slide the old shock out and the new one in.👍d

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am with all the recommended shock above these guys have tried the above brands and loved them,it will always come back to Brands and cost so by doing all your research that you are and asking those who have similar or the same bikes you will get a more honest picture. Looking forward to seeing where you go and what your thoughts are in the future.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts