GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any discounts for a double or triple clicker shock?
Wilbers, penske, nitron are all at the top of my list but **** they are pricey :(

·
Registered
326 Posts
I’m probably gona go with the cheaper wilbert when the time comes I was waiting to get a call back from them I wanted the midnight shock with a blue spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we should start a group buy, im sure we could coax them into 10%? 15%???
i'd prefer penske because of the support but it doesnt come with a machined bracket like all the other companies.

·
Registered
326 Posts
we should start a group buy, im sure we could coax them into 10%? 15%???
i'd prefer penske because of the support but it doesnt come with a machined bracket like all the other companies.

We’d need like 10 people ready to buy and we might beable to get 25% off

·
Registered
326 Posts
Who would you guys want to order from? I say Wilber’s only because there based locally and have cool options for colors and anodized mounts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I was thinking about picking up a ktech razor shock for the offseason. How do the others compare?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've been wanting a K-tech as well. I've heard nothing but good things. I wish they had different spring color options but not a big deal. I'd definitely be interested in this!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wilbers 641 Comp with Height Adjustment is my preference. K-Tech Razr would be 2nd choice. I would be interested in group buy on either of these. So, if group can be put together quickly at a real good deal, I am in. Otherwise will be ordering on my own in next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I put together a group buy for the M4 full system.

One of you needs to shop around, contacting the vendors and ask "if we get 7 to 10 Forum Members to buy, what's the best price you can give us"?

Brian Van, owner of STG helped with the M4 group buy. PM me if you want his email. But you need to make sure enough members are IN before you contact him.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put together a group buy for the M4 full system.

One of you needs to shop around, contacting the vendors and ask "if we get 7 to 10 Forum Members to buy, what's the best price you can give us"?

Brian Van, owner of STG helped with the M4 group buy. PM me if you want his email. But you need to make sure enough members are IN before you contact him.
I wish i was more patient. But my suspension really really needed to be upgraded to just ride since I'm about 100 kg (220 lbs). So i just put in my order a week ago 😞

1 - 16 of 16 Posts