GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, wanted to put up a quick post that I have got my new Gsxs. I live in Saskatchewan Canada, so they have arrived here. I traded in my 2013 Ducati Diavel for it and I love the new 1000, Only 300kms so far but what a great bike. Should have it fully broke in as well as the first service complete by next weekend.

Roddie

·
Registered
51 Posts
i am sure you will love it, i also traded a Ducati Diavel in for my gsx-s. welcome and enjoy. :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good on ya, I'm looking forward to mine arriving. Oh, and, pics or it never happened!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Belgium, have fun

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks every one. Loving the bike.

Roddie

·
Registered
44 Posts
O.k, I've got to ask… what's with trading in the Diavel guys???? Not happy with it????
I almost nearly purchased the Diavel over the GSXS!

Welcome Roddie btw, from Melbourne, Aus!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Traded my Diavel in simply because i hated the noise off the engine . The bike is beautiful, fast brilliant to ride , but i have never owned a Ducati before, could not accept it sounding like a tractor with no oil. Suppose you have to be a Harley or Ducati man to have them. If a Jap bike sounded like that it would be terminal.:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Ducati's are a bike all their own. The diavel was a gorgeous bike and I loved it but in the end the overall cost of maintaining I, living 2 and 1/2 hours away from the dealership as well as the dealer was not the easiest to deal with led to my decision. In just the past 5 months I put on 2500 kms back and fourth to the dealer trying to deal with warranty issues, in the end it came down to reliability, cost and convenience and the local Suzuki dealer is close and great to deal with.

Roddie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts