GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The full moon tonight awoke the RED in my GSX-S1000!!!

Reactions: sangedegsx

·
Registered
440 Posts
The pics don't load but the link to the video does.

Can you post some tips on how to do this? I'm loving it and would want to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
Also I really need to know desperately about your shift light. What is it and where did you get it. Been in desperate need. I tried one and couldn't get it to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I customized my instrument cluster & my Dynojet POD-300. Now they both have RED backlights.

Again, the video and pictures don't show how good it all looks in person, but at least you can get an idea.

In this short video, you can see my instrument cluster & POD-300 with the RED backlights. Above the instrument cluster is my custom LED tach\shift light with the NOS (the blue on top) indicator. The blue going back and forth tells me the NOS is ready. When the NOS is ACTIVE, all of the LEDS turn solid blue. Actually, I can turn program the LED to be any color. I will post up another post on my RGB LED tach\shift light and NOS indicator in another thread.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPpthDHGfZ_ATJgQT7GbB_ItLy8WskzCBZpiVpIEE1rFl1TzLLUaSmkJ_UND6VoYg/photo/AF1QipOpvcy0S4-8A_RdzAZYBRCKnKo1Pj0T7H03ISIe?key=OWZ0WDhzUnR3T3p0cU5QSkRkMUduckx6LVl6aWlR

Here is a link to the Thread for the LED assembly I made. http://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/gsxs-1000-appearance-modifications/30217-my-custom-rgb-led-tach-shift-light-nos-indicator.html#post190977

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here is my custom instrument cluster.

Reactions: sangedegsx

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here is my custom Dynojet POD-300

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
This pictures shows a view from sitting on the motorcycle. You can even see the handlebar switches, on left\right sides of the handlebars.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Dynojet POD-300 does not use LED segments. Instead it use a dot-matrix. The dot-matrix is why it looks washed out in the pictures, but it looks fine in person.

The POD-300 is great. I use it to Data log and display parameters so that I can know what is going on with my tune.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts