GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I gave my motorcycle a first of a kind custom modification.

I gave it Red Fangs! I also gave it a Red LED trim light that goes around the inside headlight cover. Yes, the LEDs are inside the headlight assembly. I had to make the LED array and the controller, and it all turned out better than I had expected.

It looks great. I have the custom Red Fang LEDs connected to a handlebar power switch that is easy to turn on\off with my thumb. The Red Fangs are on slow "fade on", "pause" with 100% brightness, :fade down" to 25%, and the cycle repeats.

Yes, I can make the change the color to white or red

Again, to me the Red Fangs look AWESOME, but the picture does them no real justice.

The first ever GSX-S1000 with Red Fangs!

·
Registered
328 Posts
The pictures aren't working!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sweet! That looks stunning.

Now you just need to wire in a switch so you can turn all the lights off, then roam the streets at night freaking people out when you come up behind them and turn those things on!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Would last 2 seconds with those around here. cops would be all over it. I think it looks cool as tho, I'd love to try it with blue on mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Isn`t it illegal to have red lights up front and for that matter white lights at rear?
I think that is a international standard for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Love it. We can get away with in Florida. Any chance of a "how to instructions"? No need need to reinvent the wheel.
I need to lite my Fangs

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My Fang Light's are either white, red, or off. It depends if I have them on and what color I choose.

I can vary the brightness or make them fade or flash at different rates... for either color.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My Fang Light's are either white, red, or off. It depends if I have them on and what color I choose.

I can vary the brightness or make them fade or flash at different rates... for either color.
Do you have installation progress pictures?

Could you make a quick "how to'' with parts?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shut up with the legal and illegal BS. EVERY ONE OF YOU and I go faster than the speed limit with this bike. Speeding just 1 mph/kph is 100% illegal world wide. Good job on the install, pics please of the inside!

Reactions: m0bnd

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is the second set up like this ive seen and looks pretty good. The other had the red fangs that were lit up then flashed with his indicators.

Guy said it took a while to set up but was happy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts