GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Should the admin(s) kick LEAVEITSTOCK from this site?

• Yes

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to propose a poll for the attention of the admins. User LEAVEITSTOCK seems to go out of his way to inflame every topic he posts in, and I for one believe this place would be far better without him around. What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Every forum I've joined there has been a guy that has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but I've learned not to feed into their madness. I believe they are bored and it gives them a sense of purpose to piss people off. This may or may not be true for said person but as they say ignorance is bliss so just ignore the BS and keep it moving, ultimately this person occupies 0 percent of my thoughts, well maybe .0001 percent now that I've responded to this thread...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rod, we had a character , like him, on the ninja 1000 board.

It did not matter what, or how you said it....you might say, "I think you will enjoy your new PR4 tire..its quite an upgrade over stock....."

Something like that would be followed up by his dumb ass telling you how nice the stock tires were. Liar, or idiot? No one was sure.

Anyway, soemoen finds this video of him on a track, with his ninja.

As you can see, hes fast, and a really good rider. His stock ninja appears to be working rather well and those of us in favor of the mods , sort of had to eat our words.

He very much reminds me of this guy we have here. Im sure our guy here is just as awesome, so lets see the "leave it stock" video?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Be a pretty boring world if we all had the same opinion, variety is the spice of life even if you don't like chilli. This is a great forum full of members from all parts of the globe so ideas, opinions, sense of humour and other facets of personality are going to differ, if someone rubs you up the wrong way rise above it or just ignore the comments. If you choose to bite then that again is your choice. My view ............. Leaveitstock............... leavehimbe. :):)

·
Registered
444 Posts
My philosophy on Internet forums is this; so long as no one is name calling and being outright cruel and hateful, leave them be. Also there is a way, usually, to block a member so you no longer see their posts.

·
Registered
305 Posts
"The Stocker" has valid points :)
It *is*usually wise to "leave-it-stock" of many reasons (smog/noise regulations, resale value, warranty...).
But for anyone that want to "stick out" with the latest and ugliest possible "tidy-tail-kits", "shorty thunder pipes", "fancy" painting.. stock is not an option. :)
And for those that do not want to stay "safe".. the TC must be turned off.. always....
:D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
4th night in a row temps are staying in 80s deg range...I always enjoyed night riding the best so im making the best of it.....but now my carp fishing buddys that i fish with at night are haunting my life .....i think they feel left out or have no coffee money or no bait or something......so im starting a poll.....should i fish......or should i ride

·
Registered
724 Posts
Rod, we had a character , like him, on the ninja 1000 board.

It did not matter what, or how you said it....you might say, "I think you will enjoy your new PR4 tire..its quite an upgrade over stock....."

Something like that would be followed up by his dumb ass telling you how nice the stock tires were. Liar, or idiot? No one was sure.

Anyway, soemoen finds this video of him on a track, with his ninja. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxkt6Ko5ZMQ

As you can see, hes fast, and a really good rider. His stock ninja appears to be working rather well and those of us in favor of the mods , sort of had to eat our words.

He very much reminds me of this guy we have here. Im sure our guy here is just as awesome, so lets see the "leave it stock" video?
Off Subject .. Where is that track I see your man was hunting down a couple of UK bikes... Could be Almera in Spain.. ?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
4th night in a row temps are staying in 80s deg range...I always enjoyed night riding the best so im making the best of it.....but now my carp fishing buddys that i fish with at night are haunting my life .....i think they feel left out or have no coffee money or no bait or something......so im starting a poll.....should i fish......or should i ride
Tell them to buy motorcycles... then ride. ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.