GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Suzuki GSX - S1000F ABS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Removed the stock mirrors. I think they have an insect antenna look to them. All I did was flip the old mounts. I drilled into the cheap plastic piece instead of into the expensive fairing. They held in place at 130mph allegedly...wink...wink.

The mirrors are cheap knock off gsxr style mirrors with integrated turn signals. I will hook those up when I get the flush mounted turn signals for the fairing.

I can see great with them, right under the grips. I think it's a better view to be honest. They are a little bouncy, but I can still see vehicles clearly.

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
465 Posts

Rizoma do an awesome looking stealth mirror for the gixxer - they WILL be expensive but they look stellar

·
Registered
61 Posts
Removed the stock mirrors. I think they have an insect antenna look to them. All I did was flip the old mounts. I drilled into the cheap plastic piece instead of into the expensive fairing. They held in place at 130mph allegedly...wink...wink.
View attachment 46348
The mirrors are cheap knock off gsxr style mirrors with integrated turn signals. I will hook those up when I get the flush mounted turn signals for the fairing. View attachment 46347
View attachment 46349
View attachment 46350
I can see great with them, right under the grips. I think it's a better view to be honest. They are a little bouncy, but I can still see vehicles clearly. View attachment 46351
View attachment 46352
BUY This man a BEER__

1 - 8 of 8 Posts