GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL AFTER HAVING A VERY LARGE PHEASANT FLY INTO THE SIDE OF MY GSX S1000 SMASHING THE SIDE FAIRING AND WRECKING THE RAD AFTER SPENDING MEGA BUCKS ON NEW PARTS SHE IS BACK TOGETHER HAPPY DAYS . I DO LIKE TO HAVE A BIRD ON MY BIKE BUT NOT THAT TYPE :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
So you like shouting then, because that is what you are doing when you use caps. It's considered bad form on forums, but perhaps you know that already?

·
Registered
179 Posts
With my eyesight currently deteriorating I don't at all mind if people use capitals. At least I can see them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a 2016 left side fairing as an offcast after I dropped the bike ; it is blue and intact except a crack where the blinker went, but I have repaired that ; if anyone needs it for a 2019GSXSFA, I will send it for the cost of freight, albeit, I live in Australia

·
Registered
146 Posts
WELL AFTER HAVING A VERY LARGE PHEASANT FLY INTO THE SIDE OF MY GSX S1000 SMASHING THE SIDE FAIRING AND WRECKING THE RAD AFTER SPENDING MEGA BUCKS ON NEW PARTS SHE IS BACK TOGETHER HAPPY DAYS . I DO LIKE TO HAVE A BIRD ON MY BIKE BUT NOT THAT TYPE :)
**** pheasants pisss me off , all other birds fly off but pheasants , honestly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts