GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rotated my bars from the Fatbar No. 3 to 2 in an effort to help discomfort in right wrist. It not only helped that, but I noticed a reduction in throttle snatch issues while hitting the curves at my local squidly mountain ride to the Lake. How about that :eek:.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slothman, Thanks. I removed nearly all the free play as described on this forum. Between this and rotating the bars back a bit, all I can figure is it seems to take some "pull" out of my arm thereby allowing for better control of the throttle. I guess I don't have enough "gibbon" in my DNA makeup :).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have put bar riser/pull backs on mine and mysteriously my throttle snatch is less pronounced?
I must congratulate you on your powers of observation and deduction as I hadn't made the connection between bar position and degree of control.
Mr Darwin could no dought explain my inferior genes?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Titters, Thanks, but a 900-mile non-stop ride from Denver on my old boxer cup about took my right wrist out and has since left me a tad hyper sensitive to throttle tension/position. And you're safe from Mr. Darwin as I hadn't considered using pullbacks--good idea!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts