GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, let me say that I like my gixxer as a friend. I owned couple Ya and Honda sport bikes before and haven't felt so fit in and comfortable as the gixxer. With this bike I realize how important your driving feeling vs the appearance & hp to achieve optimum confident with speed.
Recently I got a good deal for a show room Multistrada 2015, I know this bike is on a different league ($10k at my location) to the gixxer but want to know your opinions about the driving feeling and comfort level. I'm 70kg, 1,7meter so size wise the gixxer fits better but I think I can handle the Strata just fine.
The gixxer seems to be cooler than my Ya which enables me to use it as daily mover. I can't test ride the Strada to evaluate this aspect.
One of the reason for switching that I want the better pillion to take my Mrs with me. And the sex look of the Strada makes it a lover to me. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
If your taking a pillion get the duc.
I rented one for 2 weeks with the Mrs on the back and it's by far the best touring 2up bike i haven ridden.
I'm 6ft 75kg and i had no issues with both however the duc has heaps more leg room.

Still love my suzy, as you said different bikes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts