GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you wish both headlights on your f would be on for both low and high beam? Well that was my Sunday project.

I bought a harness from Innovative Wiring and MZS Tuning H4 LED's on Amazon that accomplishes just that. Turn on the key & both headlights are on low beam; flick the switch and both are on high beam. Hardest part of the project was trimming the H4 adapters (see picture for comparison) and modifying dust covers.

Now all that is left is to fine tune the adjustment so as not to blind oncoming traffic (rough adjustment done). I'll take it out after dark tonight and see how much better they are.
Do you wish both headlights on your f would be on for both low and high beam? Well that was my Sunday project.

I bought a harness from Innovative Wiring and MZS Tuning H4 LED's on Amazon that accomplishes just that. Turn on the key & both headlights are on low beam; flick the switch and both are on high beam. Hardest part of the project was trimming the H4 adapters (see picture for comparison) and modifying dust covers.

Hello
what is the name of this harness from innovstive to gsxs 1000 sculptures both lamps shone

21 - 22 of 22 Posts