GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few items for sale to continental USA; as prices below include shipping. If someone wants shipped out of USA, I will have to charge extra for shipping.

1. MRA Racing windscreen $100.00 and in perfect condition. It is very functional and works great; but I find it aesthetically displeasing; so I replaced it with a Powerbronze. Powerbronze is not as functional as the MRA, but is better than OEM, and to me it looks better.

2. Saddleman Seat $150.00 and matching Saddleman wrapped Pillion $100.00. Will sell separate or together. Far superior to OEM, but I bought a Corbin as my butt likes Corbin better (have Corbin on my Bandit & love it).

3. Holeshot EFI Supertune Pro $200.00. Best for the person who does not want to flash the ECU, This works best on '15, '16' or '17 and is set up for: K&N Filter, airbox restrictor plate removed, full aftermarket exhaust, O2 sensor removed and Exhaust valve removed. True plug & play.

4. R1 Shock with less than 10 miles on it - make me a reasonable offer :D to cover shipping and put a couple of dollars in my pocket. Seems Paul & Oli adapters do not work - so this is for the person who feels they can make there own adapter.

5. Factory exhaust end can and heat shield. Make me a reasonable offer to cover shipping and put a couple dollars in my pocket.

PM me if interested. Thanks.......... Peter

·
Registered
617 Posts
Have a few items for sale to continental USA; as prices below include shipping. If someone wants shipped out of USA, I will have to charge extra for shipping.

1. MRA Racing windscreen $100.00 and in perfect condition. It is very functional and works great; but I find it aesthetically displeasing; so I replaced it with a Powerbronze. Powerbronze is not as functional as the MRA, but is better than OEM, and to me it looks better.

2. Saddleman Seat $150.00 and matching Saddleman wrapped Pillion $100.00. Will sell separate or together. Far superior to OEM, but I bought a Corbin as my butt likes Corbin better (have Corbin on my Bandit & love it).

3. Holeshot EFI Supertune Pro $200.00. Best for the person who does not want to flash the ECU, This works best on '15, '16' or '17 and is set up for: K&N Filter, airbox restrictor plate removed, full aftermarket exhaust, O2 sensor removed and Exhaust valve removed. True plug & play.

4. R1 Shock with less than 10 miles on it - make me a reasonable offer /forum/images/DiscoverySport_net/smilies/tango_face_grin.png to cover shipping and put a couple of dollars in my pocket. Seems Paul & Oli adapters do not work - so this is for the person who feels they can make there own adapter.

5. Factory exhaust end can and heat shield. Make me a reasonable offer to cover shipping and put a couple dollars in my pocket.

PM me if interested. Thanks.......... Peter
If you have a free classifieds i would recommend listing the r1 shock on there.

I just sold mine for $200 plus postage to a custom bike builder.
I would love your seat but the dollar conversion plus shipping is insane.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts