GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed this seat...it stopped forward sliding and has a gel pad in it. Just rode the Tail of the Dragon today down and back from Robbinsville. No fatigue at all.. I wish I had bought it 2500 miles ago..thats all the miles on the bike.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Car Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
100 Posts
Good to hear it worked so well for you. Mine is in transit and will arrive Friday. Hopefully it won’t rain all weekend and I can get out and try it.

·
Registered
2018 GSX-S1000FA, Nitron R3, Frentubo braided lines, Custom ECU Tune, S2-Concepts seat, Givi Luggage
15 Posts
very nice! have you had a pillion on it yet and if so, any comments on comfort over the stock seat?

·
Registered
900 Posts
very nice! have you had a pillion on it yet and if so, any comments on comfort over the stock seat?
The saddlemen includes only a cover for the stock pillion seat, so no change for pillion comfort.
If you're interested in pillion comfort then look at the Corbin.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I guess there is something wrong with me. I got the saddlemen seat as well. Put it on. Hardly any different than stock for my derriere. After a half hour instead of definitely having to move, I am only thinking of moving. Usually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts