GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I put ~1000 miles on it and it still looks fresh. Comes with the pillion cover (which I never installed). It really cuts down on the vibration and rolls your hips back for a more planted feel. I am torn, but have decided the stock seat is better for the type of riding I do.

$150 shipped to the lower 48. If you happen to be local we can work out a deal.

I’ve sent you a PM why are you selling if you don’t mind me asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve sent you a PM why are you selling if you don’t mind me asking
Like I said, I'm torn with selling it. It's a great seat, and there's lots to love about it, but it's almost too grippy/sticky for my tastes. I like to move around a lot in the saddle and it tends to keep me static with how the material works on the cover. YMMV.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Like I said, I'm torn with selling it. It's a great seat, and there's lots to love about it, but it's almost too grippy/sticky for my tastes. I like to move around a lot in the saddle and it tends to keep me static with how the material works on the cover. YMMV.
Hey lost, if Triz-man backs out I'm interested (I say that without getting Miss Moneypenny's blessing first but I can ask forgiveness later, lol).

·
Registered
326 Posts
I responded to your PM maybe you texted the wrong number! No worries either way Im ready to buy if you can send me your PayPal and a picture of the seat that would be great

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sorry guys I paid for it a little bit ago, I woulda paid earlier but we had an issue with ME losing his text my bad lost!!! Thanks so much for the seat can’t wait !

I have the same brand seat in my XR650L and i love it to death so I figured it was worth it to pull the trigger

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sorry guys I paid for it a little bit ago, I woulda paid earlier but we had an issue with ME losing his text my bad lost!!! Thanks so much for the seat can’t wait !

I have the same brand seat in my XR650L and i love it to death so I figured it was worth it to pull the trigger

Not a problem Triz-man, the saddle couldn't have gone to a better man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts