GSXS 1000 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
855 Posts
I've had both sargent and corbin seats on various bikes over the years. I have found them both very comfortable, if you like a firm seat. I purchased a corbin for my GT and have found it to be better than the stock. The pillion seat on the Corbin, according to my girl is far and away better than the stock. She found the stock pillion intolerable after 30 minutes. The corbin is a one peice seat.
Can you post a pic of the Corbin on your bike? Cheers

· Registered
8 Posts
Haven't done a full day of riding yet on the new seat, only 1 two hour stint, but I am really happy with it so far. My girl is way more comfortable with the corbin, the stock seat was intolerable for her. Just ordered a backrest from corbin to match. Hepco and Becker Rear minirack.

· Registered
7 Posts
It’s my understanding that they need the bike to develop the seat pan and how their newly designed seat integrates with the bike. You can send your seat to to them for custom foam but won’t be the same end result. I‘ll wait it out. I counted and and this will be my 6th Sargent. My butt loves just loves them :giggle:
Thought i would let guys know, i also spoke with Mary at Sargent and gave them lots of input. They do have the seat pans and are waiting for someone to bring them a bike to use for sitting on and measuring etc. They hope to have us some seats by this summer. I am first on the list!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts