GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas,

First time posting, I have been a lurker for a while. Was looking at the GSX-S1000 and the CB1000R for about 6 months. Decided on the GSX-S1000 at the beginning of December. Its cold here on Long Island but I have managed 400 miles on my Red and Black GSX-S1000. Got the Vagabond fender eliminator, evotech frame, front and rear sliders, SW-Motech bags (which fit great) and I love the bike. Have been riding on an off most of my life. Started with an indian 70 dirtbike back in the early 80s and road bike when I was old enough. Also have a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa and a 2003 Honda CB900F in my stable currently. Love all 3 for different reasons. And I also have a very lovely and tolerant wife.

Anywho, just saying Hello.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome,great another Busa owner.

What colour Busa?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Fellas,

First time posting, I have been a lurker for a while. Was looking at the GSX-S1000 and the CB1000R for about 6 months. Decided on the GSX-S1000 at the beginning of December. Its cold here on Long Island but I have managed 400 miles on my Red and Black GSX-S1000. Got the Vagabond fender eliminator, evotech frame, front and rear sliders, SW-Motech bags (which fit great) and I love the bike. Have been riding on an off most of my life. Started with an indian 70 dirtbike back in the early 80s and road bike when I was old enough. Also have a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa and a 2003 Honda CB900F in my stable currently. Love all 3 for different reasons. And I also have a very lovely and tolerant wife.

Anywho, just saying Hello.

Welcome and enjoy. Don't want to brag now, ok, ok maybe just a small bit. ;) My wife is the one that bought me my new F as a birthday present. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 'Busa is Blue and Grey. I still love that bike. May sell in spring but not sure. Running out of room in the garage. ....may need a barn soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts