GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my name is jeff and I own a 17 naked 1000 I've been riding since 15 years old and still living the dream:D I'm 62 DOH! Stupid getting old...Carry on!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome Jeff, don't worry, your just a spring chicken compared to me.;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome :) it seems there are a lot of old dudes that ride gsxs 1000s lol
I used to Own a 06 gixxer 1000 and that bike was a lot of fun so I thought to take a chance on the gixxes just wish the suspension
Was better but it's all good as at some stage I'm getting the bike fitted out with Ktech suspension.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You've got to be joking look at his Avatar.:laugh:
Hi Jeff,
Just tell Dekker that there was 5 hours to pass before he posted. It was probably not there when Quatro posted his welcome and address question.
One feature of this Forum is that an Avatar will update your first post and every post even if you originally has none saved, when you save one.
It also updates the number of total posts on all your posts, so when you get post 2 say, the first one will then indicate 2 as well.

Rob.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hi Jeff,
Just tell Dekker that there was 5 hours to pass before he posted. It was probably not there when Quatro posted his welcome and address question.
One feature of this Forum is that an Avatar will update your first post and every post even if you originally has none saved, when you save one.
It also updates the number of total posts on all your posts, so when you get post 2 say, the first one will then indicate 2 as well.

Rob.
Thanks for that, I learned something.:|

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL it's just a saying I use when people think that their in a crisis but it's really a easy fix.
I'll say well mate at least we didn't have to dial 000 so it's a good day and that usually makes them laugh.
Decker was getting flamed for asking where I'm from and my Avatar has a pic of Australia and I'm saying at least we didn't have To dial 000. LOL!
Sorry guys my bad..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts