GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The CS Racing exhasut has got my attention due to its subtlety but the lack of Research into the headers is disappointing & the price seems overkill for whats on offer

The SC Project (in my opinion) is the next best thing & the quality cannot be faulted with them

https://shop.sc-project.com/en-GB/Bike_SUZUKI_GSX-S-1000-2017-2019-F/3749_SCP-S11A-42A70S-70s-conical-Muffler.htm

https://shop.sc-project.com/en-GB/Bike_SUZUKI_GSX-S-1000-2017-2019-F/796_SCP-S11A-41-S1-Muffler.htm

both in Black

anyone own one

The GSX-S ive purchased has a Yoshimura GP Evo Pro & unless i add some ceramic coating to a full set of headers & Blacken this exhaust i have to say i'm not keen on the finish

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi, the sc project exhausts are very good and very well made even if they are not very cheap. I have a titanium and carbon sc project crt on my gsx-s and with the black Widow headers the sound is frightening.
If you are looking for the black finish try to look at the spark gp or the boss exhausts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, the sc project exhausts are very good and very well made even if they are not very cheap. I have a titanium and carbon sc project crt on my gsx-s and with the black Widow headers the sound is frightening.
If you are looking for the black finish try to look at the spark gp or the boss exhausts.
Cheap is as Cheap Does & I aint rich enough to buy cheap ; so I prefer to budget than economise .

I had the Black widow setup on a z900 . . . . . hated it , obnoxious as **** however that was more to do with the black widow end can than the headers

I think the M4 headers (courtesy of temporarykiwi) are the way to go as they genuinely / scientifically increase midrange with one of the SC exhausts , however a decatted exhausts with smal end cans are a little to **** loud & scream look at me go:D

Might stick with the stock Headers or find a way of having the m4 with some kind of catalyst ?

?Is this possible?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts