GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I found what I believe is a great great deal at the local Suzuki dealer on a new untitled 2016. Had never really paid any attention to the recent naked bike craze, been faired for a long time, but once I sat on the GSXS it was like it was custom made for me. So I bought it this evening and will pick it up tomorrow or maybe Friday after they finish the prep. Looking forward to being back on a bike with real go. Color is the metallic pewter, beautiful machine. Been riding for many decades, this is not the fastest machine I have driven, but definitely fastest I have owned. Should be perfect for the mountain roads and around town. Definitely perfect for the old ex sport bike guy I am. Good job Suzuki.

JT

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Been to Snowbird in SLC many years ago, you have some pretty great rides as well.
Yea, there are some great moutain roads around here. Unfortunately a lot of the best ones are closed in the winter (seasonal shutdown so they don't have to plow snow).
I have a place in southern Utah now so I can do some fantastic rides down there even in the winter. Just unbelievable roads an scenery. (close to Snow Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce NP... etc..).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Should be perfect for the mountain roads and around town. Definitely perfect for the old ex sport bike guy I am. Good job Suzuki.

JT
Good for you! I am in mid-Florida. Going to have to take the ride up sometime & do the mountains with you!:cool:

I also am just waiting on paperwork to come back, & should be riding this weekend. Congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts