GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, this is mainly for those joining the forum who haven't bought the bike yet, and not to just piss off long term owners like myself.>:D

Was on ebay yesterday looking for aftermarket parts and saw several 2nd hand GSXS's for sale from 7300 to 8500 quid for the faired! Could have saved myself 2K:eek: Buy I'm an impatient B*****d
Yes some are ex demo but a couple have been owned. How can you only ride a bike for 200 miles then sell it!!?? Did that first 2 days

Not riding much myself tho at the moment due to weather and mud on local roads.

Off to Motorcycle Live on the 5th December if anyone wants to meet up. Hoping to buy lots of goodies

Ride safe all

·
Registered
105 Posts
I paid £9299 from 1 of the dealers advertising on ebay and not pre registered . Looks like I had a good deal ! I'm pleased ....

·
Registered
724 Posts
I played off my dealer with bikes on ebay and got mine for £8,450 including 6 months road tax , registration fee and delivery to my door..Was a brand new unregistered naked in blue ...:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great deal ! Mine is the F version about £700 more and I'm happy with the deal . Tried a local dealer could only get them to £9800 before I bought in Leicester ....

·
Registered
593 Posts
£9400 for my F on the road with 12 months tax, put my money down in May :)

I always do the last day of the show, so I'll be up there with a couple of mates on Sunday 6th.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Road tax?
Where the government steals your money by lying to you that it is for the up keep of the roads and infrastructure but actually spends it on overseas aid and refugee shelters and tax cuts for the rich, in particular Starbucks and Amazon.

Not the definition that is in the dictionary but I am reading between the lines.

Just Saying : - /

·
Registered
464 Posts
What's a good price for a gsx s1000 (not the fairing model) with abs and pre registered?
Ive seen a couple at £8495, is that good?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
price

Paid £8600 on the road new, not pre registered delivered to my door aprox 200 miles for red / black F model Robinsons Rochdale pretty good deal , also extras fitted at cost price no labour charges

·
Registered
464 Posts
Paid £8600 on the road new, not pre registered delivered to my door aprox 200 miles for red / black F model Robinsons Rochdale pretty good deal , also extras fitted at cost price no labour charges
That's where I'm looking Robinsons rochdale.
Is yours abs model?
Did you have to haggle to get that price?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
No real haggle sat with a coffee with Nick, set my cards on the table , was looking at a Honda asked what he could do to persuade me towards the suzy , mine is the Faired F with abs , Have a feeling they may have given an incentive by suzuki uk as mine came with a MK reg plate and not a lancashire reg no.

When my bike went for service my local dealer thought it was a suzuki uk bike and not a dealer supplied bike

·
Registered
85 Posts
No real haggle sat with a coffee with Nick, set my cards on the table , was looking at a Honda asked what he could do to persuade me towards the suzy , mine is the Faired F with abs , Have a feeling they may have given an incentive by suzuki uk as mine came with a MK reg plate and not a lancashire reg no.

When my bike went for service my local dealer thought it was a suzuki uk bike and not a dealer supplied bike
MK....Manchester plate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
just to upset you guys, I just picked up a Naked 15reg (2015) 2600 miles, registered to Suzuki for photoshoots etc
almost perfect - Stealer wanted £7295, shook on £6,199 - I'm Happy, more money to spend on bits & the insurance premium
(see other post)

·
Registered
59 Posts
in September I got an F from CMC Cannock FOR £7300 pre owned , Ive done 3k and 2 trackdays I kinda like it !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts