GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i posted a while back saying only a few things to do, well how things change Lol!!

since then quickshifter is on.
a little more carbon is on order, tank piece and ignition surround...not to blingy still a little discreet as i prefer it that way.
graphics are still not done as i will put them on last i think, i think brake line upgrade and pads.
then i really liking the new yoshi engine casing protectors.....which i will need a mortgage for!
everyone loves pictures
20200927_142524.jpg
20200927_142506.jpg

·
Registered
490 Posts
I noticed you have the ktech rear shock.
Did you have the front done as well?
I had front and rear done at the same time.
front new springs and revalve.
Also I took the ktech stickers off mine as I got thinking it might intise some turd to steal my bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bike looks awesome with the carbon parts! (y)(y)(y)

is that the HM Quickshifter? does it shift very smooth from first to second aswell?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very nice! I'm also looking at the new Yoshimura case savers but they sure are expensive... I have their original works edition case savers but need to replace the left hand side since I put it to use this past weekend. That and a Sato Racing frame slider saved the engine and plastics from damage in a low side!

·
Registered
217 Posts
looking to do a supersprox too! have you kept thes standard tooth? I'm thinking about a a 47tooth.

Brake pad upgrade is a huge deal (particularly if you use the rear) someone on the forum told me to do this - I added sbs carbon (warm after pressing the brakes twice even in the rain they're fine) , game changer!

i like the carbon touches I'd like to eliminate my red for the zl8 version (dark matte grey) & add some steel brake lines - before toying with the headlight setup (the only ugly part of the bike for me)

feeling the black & gold pal

Nice touches

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike looks awesome with the carbon parts! (y)(y)(y)

is that the HM Quickshifter? does it shift very smooth from first to second aswell?
Hi pal,its a translogic shifter, and yes very smooth makes a massive difference when u gunning it, just keeping all fingers on the grip while its trying to run away without you

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I noticed you have the ktech rear shock.
Did you have the front done as well?
I had front and rear done at the same time.
front new springs and revalve.
Also I took the ktech stickers off mine as I got thinking it might intise some turd to steal my bike.
Hi there yes I had ktech front end done too massive difference to.this bike

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking to do a supersprox too! have you kept thes standard tooth? I'm thinking about a a 47tooth.

Brake pad upgrade is a huge deal (particularly if you use the rear) someone on the forum told me to do this - I added sbs carbon (warm after pressing the brakes twice even in the rain they're fine) , game changer!

i like the carbon touches I'd like to eliminate my red for the zl8 version (dark matte grey) & add some steel brake lines - before toying with the headlight setup (the only ugly part of the bike for me)

feeling the black & gold pal

Nice touches
Hi, if I remember rightly the supersprox is 1 tooth bigger the front is standard....
The bike.is due for.a service so I may put it into P3 tuning for this and get them to put on HEL brake lines and EBC sintered pads...the carbon can be hard to know where to stop...the tank piece and ignition barrel cover is winging irs way to me as we speak and that's that for carbon...I think.the headlight is kinda nice looking...what dont u like.about it?.....the shape?...I have a small smoked screen sits on top of mine which alters the shape...
..its there for looks rather than function
20200730_182704.jpg

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, if I remember rightly the supersprox is 1 tooth bigger the front is standard....
The bike.is due for.a service so I may put it into P3 tuning for this and get them to put on HEL brake lines and EBC sintered pads...the carbon can be hard to know where to stop...the tank piece and ignition barrel cover is winging irs way to me as we speak and that's that for carbon...I think.the headlight is kinda nice looking...what dont u like.about it?.....the shape?...I have a small smoked screen sits on top of mine which alters the shape...
..its there for looks rather than function View attachment 44246 View attachment 44246
the shape of headlight looks kinda owl like🦉 theyl daytime running lights / Park lights are designed in the shape of fangs 🤦🏾‍♂️ lacks class for me , I've seen a few setups that I'll be implementing - I'll have pictures for sure

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the shape of headlight looks kinda owl like🦉 theyl daytime running lights / Park lights are designed in the shape of fangs 🤦🏾‍♂️ lacks class for me , I've seen a few setups that I'll be implementing - I'll have pictures for sure
When u do it let's see some pics 👍

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Suzuki virus headlight setup would be perfect & to be honest the gsx-s 750 has a nicer sleeker shape than the 1k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts