GSXS 1000 Forum banner

Service Manual options

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  colddog 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a use 2020 GSX-S1000F and was hoping to obtain a service manual. A paper manual is ok, but I was hoping to find a PDF so that I can always have access to it (store it on my google drive). Genuine Suzuki Manuals appears to have the official manuals, but they mention they are printed on demand. So I assume they are loose sheets in some sort of binder. I think you can get a bound paper copy from the dealer for a similar price, but I guess loose sheets would be easier to scan to a PDF for personal use.

I found a website that sells a PDF for around $23 and it claims to be for a 2017 but I am not sure how many changes happened between 2017 and 2020. Thanks.

#2 ·
I know that you are looking for a PDF, but here is a link to the printed manual. I received my copy last week. This manual is for both the 22 Naked and GT models.

#3 ·
I know that you are looking for a PDF, but here is a link to the printed manual. I received my copy last week. This manual is for both the 22 Naked and GT models.

Thanks. I have the 2020 F so the part number would be different. I found that back in 2016 the part number was 99500-39410-03E but I am not sure if that was updated or changed over the years. Partzilla does seem to have the 99500-39410-03E for about the same price as yours.

#5 ·
I bought one of the printed manuals for my 2022 also. It is as advertised, but I'd far rather have a pdf even at twice the cost of the paper version but its better than not having one.

The binding is glued and will start failing quickly in frequent use because of the total thickness and lack of relief to let the binding flex.more easily. Be ready to put it in a binder.. big 3 ring perhaps.

#8 ·
I ended up getting the paper manual and it is fairly nice, but the wiring diagrams are shrunk down to fit on one page so you need very strong magnification to read them. The supplement section for 2018 and newer actually shrink two complete wiring diagrams down to fit on one page and even with strong magnification they are are not readable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.