GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, So I'm starting a new thread that should be cool. (Is 2 people and a GoPro the only way to get a good video/sound clip)?

Post your sound clips, but must be action "Fly By" (no garage/stationary permitted) gassing it through the gears, with a description of exhaust and mods you've done that would effect the sound. Hopefully a shot of your bike (and you) to start! And should be around 1 minute (not too long).

Reagg, you can start it off!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Good idea. One thing I've noticed is that the exhaust sound is completely different twisting the throttle when stopped in neutral, as opposed to under load.
That's a great reason for fly-bys. ;)

Snooze you lose Reagenn.

Here's mine.
(stock headers / resonator - no db killers).

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds bad ass! Nice deep sound. Scared the sht out of the cricket! Nice job

·
Registered
697 Posts
Thanks Rapido.

That certainly was one loud cricket! That camera picked up a lot better than I thought it would.

Your turn to show off that new can. Let's hear it!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Problem is I don't think my IPhone will cut it! I will consult my "friend list" to see if I can come up with a better method!

How 'bout "show us your fly by sound clip - with wheelie scores extra points"!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Problem is I don't think my IPhone will cut it! I will consult my "friend list" to see if I can come up with a better method!

How 'bout "show us your fly by sound clip - with wheelie scores extra points"!
I guess I'm out. My last bike was a wheelie machine (FZ-07), and I kinda got over it. I haven't wheelied my F and I'm getting old and brittle enough that I don't think I'll try :|

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll be adding a stock clip soon from my GoPro ... just need to edit it and upload to YouTube.

·
Registered
172 Posts
How do you embed Youtube on this forum?

·
Registered
172 Posts
The link is there on my post but curious how @mike d made it so it shows the actual video on post #2 .

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
The link is there on my post but curious how @mike d made it so it shows the actual video on post #2 .
When editing, I just highlighted the text "Mivv Double Gun slip-on" then clicked the little link tool (earth with a chain link on it), and pasted the you tube URL into it.

It just happens automatically when I do that.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm really wishing I could join in the fun here, but my home internet would take about a month to upload any of these 🤣

·
Registered
172 Posts
Unless someone else comes along, I vote for @Reagenn as the best sounding.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts