GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
For those who are wondering and no one really is I know, but that doesn't stop me posting it up anyway, does it ?

The winner for 2019 so far is the 2019 GSX-S 750 in the better of the 2 evils -Triton Metallic Blue over Matte Black. :((Why NO White that I really wanted Suzuki Australia ???)
So it's the Moto GP Blue.
It will be just a slower bike for sure, that's the way with Blue. But far better looking (to me) than the on-road stealth fighter Matte Black option.
I suppose they all can't be in the Red & Black Go Faster colour's that the vast majority prefer ;)

Here's a picture from a sales brochure of my first bike in I bought in 1972 below, and the newbie for 2019. There have been 80+++ newbies since in between (lost count.).

Rob.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks nice! All she needs is a slip on! I am a big fan of the Suzuki blue. Mine is red and I like it but a part of me longs for the blue.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks nice! All she needs is a slip on! I am a big fan of the Suzuki blue. Mine is red and I like it but a part of me longs for the blue.
Is your Red the plain low shine enamel red ?
That's what we got in 2017 in Au and it's proved a dud colour, as the Matte Black option was a lot more popular.
So many Dealers across the Continent are stuck with them, still unsold.
The Indian's (the real one's) got their's a while after us, and got the same metallic Red that's on the 1000. Actually, R & Black combo is like the 1000, and it just pumps, just as our last year's Blue & Black did.

A Question for jjsemperfi,
Does your rear shock have a grey plastic tube sandwiched between the spring and the damper body ?
On earlier red one, I don't remember it but then I wasn't looking to remember that when I adjusted the sag on the test ride a few years back.
There no exhaust pipe around there like on V twin's rear header, but the shock may be common part to another bike.
I've wished for one on the SV650 Gladius because of radiant heat transfer into the damper.

Rob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts