GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few know, I was changing my yoshi r11 for an AR can that had to be fabricated to my yoshi headers....and here it is...looks fantastic(I think) and sounds even better....think it needs a tweak of the map as ita a bit lumpy down in low revs...P3 lads be able to sort it....still few jobs to finish my makeover

Attachments

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Bad Ass!! Sweet! Get your ECU flashed for sure with those headers. I bet it’s louder than fack!

I couldn’t help but notice that gal in the 2nd photo - she’s thinking “he loves that thing more than he loves me”

however, those scratches on the swing arm gotta go. ColorRite makes an exact match spray paint, would be an easy fix.

congrats on a sweet upgrade!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bad Ass!! Sweet! Get your ECU flashed for sure with those headers. I bet it’s louder than fack!

I couldn’t help but notice that gal in the 2nd photo - she’s thinking “he loves that thing more than he loves me”

however, those scratches on the swing arm gotta go. ColorRite makes an exact match spray paint, would be an easy fix.

congrats on a sweet upgrade!
Do you know the color number for the black wheels?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
407 Posts
definitely looks good , stubbies are so loud - you gotta video share here

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
407 Posts
So I had little package delivered today!!...yoshi bits, quickly got it all fitted, waiting on other side as its on backorder along with galfer discs!.. here is a before and after shot....need a matching gloss black oil plug now..
check out Gilles tooling , i grabbed i nice slick gloss black oil plug - comes with 5 inserts

silver
blue
red
gold
black

Bike sounds Stellar by the way

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
407 Posts
better than stock for in my opinion

i darkened my headlight & removed it after 1 night ride 🤣

Nice Work , nice to customise & make the generic your own

finished my light today too - I'll create a post later

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
better than stock for in my opinion

i darkened my headlight & removed it after 1 night ride 🤣

Nice Work , nice to customise & make the generic your own

finished my light today too - I'll create a post later
I never ride at night....at all..always back home before dark too..

Let's see the pictures

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000
407 Posts
That's the plan

can't stand the front end of the GSXS , the 750 looks ok , but the 1k is to big & the parking lights in suzukis attempt to create fangs doesn't work (they literally tried this).

MV Augusta is the aesthetically for me the nicest bikes period - but they have dealers nowhere , notorious boutique bike reliability & I couldn't afford to own & run one for love nor money

1 - 20 of 27 Posts