GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand-new CORBIN seat for sale.
Fits the GSX-S1000 (fits all years and models.)
$470 delivered in lower 48 of the USA, or make me an offer. (It cost me $552)
Seat is all black. Cover is LEATHER. I will try to get a pic up of the actual seat; the pictures shown are from Corbin website just to give you an idea of what it looks like.
Reach me at: mipatcole at JUNO dot com

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is NO LONGER FOR SALE.
But - for some reason - it won't let me edit my post.
NO LONGER FOR SALE.
Thank you.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BACK UP FOR SALE! Seriously. This thing is like-new. Cost to get it to me was $552. Shipping to lower 48 of USA is going to be about $70, depending on where you live. So let's say $370 to your door. PayPal is best. You won't find a better seat at a lower price. Let's get this CORBIN into a new home.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
That looks like I could convince my Mrs to ride with me! She looked at the oem pillion and just laughed
I wonder how many bikes would be rejected as a chosen bike, IF both Partners had bike licence's ?
It's usually just a Male thing to be the legal pilot, and the Lady gets the the tail seat or stay elsewhere (the chair/side car ???).
If the male had to on the pillion plank full time, I reckon many a Sportsbike would be a non starter for a sale.

Rob.

·
Registered
675 Posts
That looks like I could convince my Mrs to ride with me! She looked at the oem pillion and just laughed
There is a more pillion focused version of the Corbin seat. I also have the removeable back rest to match. It's larger and flatter than the one above and looks great too.
My wife approves.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The seat above, with the backrest is NOT MY SEAT and is NOT FOR SALE. Go back up to post #4 to look at the seat that is for sale. I've gotten a few inquiries and the post of a seat with the backrest is confusing folks. That is NOT my seat. <SIGH> Good times.

Go to post #4, look at those pics, and ping me if you are interested in THAT seat. Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Apologies. I was supporting your for sale thread by confirming it's a wonderful item well worth the money. I should have pm'd the pics in response.

Seriously guys and gals. It is the best seat for this bike hands down.
I also own the saddlemen and the Corbin is on permanently whether I'm riding solo or with a pillion.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey @Cainus83
Apparently the confusion and back and forth over which seat was for sale DID pay off as it just sold tonight, so thank you.

SEAT IS SOLD. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts